Saturday, June 1, 2013

THE MARKET AWAKENS

Nothing stays the same forever, especially the real estate market.  Just like the stock market, what goes up eventually comes down and so goes
the circle of life. 

This month we've seen some great improvement in South Bay home prices.  We're slowly moving away from the Foreclosures and Short Sales (although we still may see more to come from the "shadow inventory" some of the banks are holding.)  Meantime, we're holding our breath - anticipating a interest rate hike - long overdue.  A lot of folks are still not convinced that now is the time to roll out their plans for moving into bigger homes or selling the family home which they've outgrown for something more manageable.  I suggest that NOW is the time to start moving forward.  We have a perfect blend - lowest interest rates in history accompanying comparatively modest home prices.  If you are trading up, the money you save on your "up leg" will more than make up for any lag in increased value for your present home.  It's all numbers. 

I'm sending out Market Update Profiles to all my clients over the next few months.  If you're not in my current database, call me and I'll do the same for you.  My job has always been to provide information so you can make an intelligent informed decision.  That starts with looking at the big picture and narrowing it down to how it will play into your life and family plans.  My husband teases me with my own mantra ... if you fail to plan you plan to fail!  We are now in a transitioning market.  Take advantage of the window and watch how these changes play into your goals and dreams. 
Of course, I can help you visualize and project whatever you have in mind.  Then when you're ready to move forward, I can help you make it all happen.  That's my job - your Real Estate Consultant For Life and all it brings...


Meantime, I have a little girl looking for a "forever" home.  She's a sweet 4 year old English Bulldog.  She plays with all my dogs (and cats) and has taken up a post as the best watchdog ever to earn her keep.  She needs someone who will walk her (she loves walks) and give her some attention (not that much but a little.)  She will return those favors ten fold.  Let me know if you or someone you know would like to adopt this wonderful companion pooch.  It's good Karma you know - doesn't hurt to pay it forward. 

Have a great month and please feel free to call me with any of your real estate questions. I'm here to help. 

Charlie :)
Team South Bay Realty
24214 Hawthorne Blvd. Suite B
Torrance, CA 90505
310-378-4440

No comments: